Virtualisation & VMware
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- Virtualisation & VMware data recovery undertaken by specialists in servers and networking
Historically, servers were made to perform a single task but, with the emergence of virtualisation and accompanying software/services such as VMware, businesses are able to harness the increased processing power of these devices and they now perform multiple roles with their users enjoying reduced costs as a direct result.
Essentially, virtualisation allows a single server (known as a host) to operate as numerous virtual servers at any given time thus allowing what could previously be used as only a single unit to serve as multiple machines.
This hardware is generally comprised of a RAID array and our free diagnostic will involve the following steps:
- The configuration and file-system will be analysed and a comprehensive understanding of the setup formed;
- A review of the arrays physical components is undertaken and it is decided if any should be Recovered/replaced; and
- A bespoke plan for the safe extraction of your organisation's data is developed.
Whilst Fields boast a remarkably high recovery rate with all kinds of servers, we can never be certain that your data is recoverable before a diagnostic has taken place. Book your free diagnostic today and get a no-obligation, fixed-fee quote by sending us an email or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.