NAS Data Recovery
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- NAS Data Recovery undertaken by specialists in servers and RAID arrays
NAS stands for Network Attached Storage: a storage device that can be accessed via a network connection rather than a direct link such as USB. As a result, multiple users can be afforded access to such drives simultaneously.
Whilst some NAS devices contain only a single disk with a single volume, such devices are rare with the vast majority consisting of multiple disks in a RAID array.
As a direct result, any data loss suffered by such devices must be addressed by a data recovery professional. As part of Fields' free diagnostic, one of our specialists will:
- Analyse each of the individual drives that comprise the array;
- Locate all metadata and analyse RAID parity at a HEX level; and
- Manually reconstruct the hardware array.
It is essential that a technician perform a diagnostic on any failed NAS in order to both ensure that data can be recovered and that your organisation can be provided with an accurate quote. Your organisation can book a free diagnostic with Fields today by sending us an email or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.