Drobo Data Recovery
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- Drobo data recovery performed by specialist technicians!
Drobo are a manufacturer of external storage media devices, including RAID units. Unlike the vast majority of such units, Drobo's models do not use common configurations such as RAID0 or RAID5, but instead a configuration known as "BeyondRAID". This configuration writes data to various locations across all of its drives. So, if one drive fails, any piece of data stored on the array can become inaccessible.
When undertaking your organisation's free diagnostic on your Drobo unit, our technicians will:
- Determine which of the array's drive has failed;
- Find the locations of all data and recreate the necessary file-lists; and
- Determine the most effective means of extracting and backing up this data
Determining the likelihood of successfully recovering all data from a failed Drobo array and the likely costs are simply impossible without first seeing and diagnosing the media. Book your organisation's free consultation today and get your no-obligation quote by emailing or calling us on 0800 083 7891.
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.