EXT2 Data Recovery
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- EXT2 data recovery performed by specialists in Linux
EXT2 is a file-system used by the Linux operating system. It has since been replaced by the updated EXT3 file system.
When a file on a machine utilising this system is deleted critical metadata concerning the relevant file (such as its name and references to its native origin and path) is also removed.
As metadata generally plays an important role in the recovery of lost data, our technicians will do the following when conducting your organisation's free diagnostic:
- Recover the reference points related to metadata; or
- Access the data at a raw level; and
- Extract all available data so that it can be safely backed up.
In order to determine if data can be recovered from media that has been using an EXT2 file-system, an initial diagnostic must be undertaken. Book your organisation's free diagnostic today by emailing or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.