HFS+ Data Recovery
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- HFS+ data recovery undertaken by expert Mac technicians
HFS+ is a file-system utilised in Apple devices such as MacBooks and iMacs. HFS+ uses a feature known as journaling in order to record changes made to files and folders so that the system may restore itself to a prior usable state in the event of a failure. Systems using this filesystem regularly delete metadata, however.
As the analysis of metadata often plays a key part in the recovery of data, our technicians will undertake the following steps when conducting a free diagnostic on your device:
- Locate file signatures the host system uses to identify file formats;
- Use these signatures to reconstruct data; and
- Develop a bespoke plan for the extraction and backing up of this data.
Unfortunately, it is simply not possible to guarantee that data can be recovered or the associated costs accurately estimated without having first analysed the drive. Ensure that your data can be recovered and find out how much it'll cost you by booking your free diagnostic today - simply send us an email or call us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.