Hitachi Data Recovery
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- Hitachi data recovery performed by specialists in security and encryption!
Following Hitachi having merged with IBM’s storage media division in 2003, their share of the market increased significantly with their drives having become far more widespread as a result. Recently, HGST developed the world’s first 6TB and 10TB hard disk drives by filling sealed disk units with helium.
Hitachi disk drives are prone to the same problems as those that plague other manufacturers such but, as they also utilise ATA security, also present data recovery professionals with a unique set of challenges.
Fields’ technicians will therefore do the following when undertaking a free diagnostic on your organisation's Hitachi drive:
- Bypass any ATA security protection by utilising bespoke software;
- Remove any ATA security present on the drive;
- Determine the cause of data loss and develop a bespoke plan for its recovery; and
- Transfer your organisation's data to a stable device from which it can be backed up.
Following the completion of an initial diagnostic, we’ll be in a position to inform your organisation of the files that we can recover and provide you with a fixed-fee and no-obligation quote. Book your free diagnostic today by emailing or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.