Service Area Failures
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- Service area failure data recovery performed by expert technicians
All modern storage media is reliant upon what is known as its service area in order to function correctly. This section contains, for example, configuration tables, security information and how to physically configure itself for operation. It cannot, however, be read or written to by standard hardware in order to prevent users from rendering their media inoperable.
In the event of your media having failed as a result of a service area failure, our technicians will undertake the following during your free diagnostic:
- Return the media to its factory-state;
- Bypass existing service information to manually load usable data; and
- Prep the media for physical Recover.
Of course, it is not possible to guarantee that your data can be recovered until your media has been through this diagnosis. Book yours today and find out if your data can be recovered and how much it'll cost for absolutely no charge by sending us an email or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.