SAN Data Recovery
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- We're fully conversant with all SAN setups!
Storage Area Networks, commonly abbreviated to SAN, is storage media that users can access via a network. Unlike NAS, though, users are not permanently connected to the relevant storage media, but must instead connect to it before they are able to access the data stored on it.
SANs often utilise RAID arrays for both robustness and speed, meaning that our technicians will do the following when conducting your organisation's free diagnostic:
- Determine how the RAID array has been setup and the file-system being used;
- Assess whether any parts require Recover or need to be replaced; and
- Develop a bespoke plan for the safe extraction and recovery of your organisation's data.
You can find out if your organisation's data is recoverable and get a no-obligation fixed-fee quote with Fields' completely free diagnostic. Book yours today by sending us an email or by calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.