Seagate Data Recovery
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- Seagate hard drive data recovery specialists
Having formed in 1978, Seagate released their first drive – a 5MB 5.25 inch HDD – in 1980. Since then, the company have gone on to become one of the world’s biggest manufacturers of storage media! As a result, it should come as no surprise to hear that Fields have seen thousands upon thousands of their drives over the last 15 years – and we’ve also seen every possible cause of failure too!
When conducting a diagnostic on your organisation's Seagate media, our technicians will:
- Determine the exact cause of data loss;
- Analyse all physical parts of the media and assess the need for Recovers or replacements; and
- Develop a bespoke plan for the safe recovery and extraction of your organisation's data.
Whilst we have an exceptionally high success rate with Seagate drives, it is not possible to ensure that your data can be recovered until a skilled technicians has performed a diagnostic on the media. You can book your free diagnostic today – and get a no-obligation, fixed-fee quote – by sending us an email or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.