- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- Database recovery undertaken by specialist technicians
In the vast majority of circumstances, database failures can be attributed to either a logical issue with the data file or the physical failure of the server that hosts them the most common reasons for which are:
- Failure of the relevant storage system whether SAN, RAID, NAS etc
- Failure of the file-system rendering part or all of the associated data inaccessible.
- The accidental deletion or migration of the data.
- The server’s hardware failing.
- Corrupt data.
The above list is merely a summary of the possible reasons for failure, however, and it is for this reason that a comprehensive diagnosis of the server is undertaken by an experienced and skilled technician who can determine the likelihood and cost of a full recovery - a service that Fields provide completely free of charge!
Book your free diagnostic today by emailing or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.