- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- SQL server data recovery performed by our elite server recovery team
SQL is the standard programming language for large relational databases. Such databases are typically constructed from files containing indexes and another that contains a record of all change that have been made to the database known as a transaction log.
Should an SQL server fail, it is likely to be due to one of the following:
- The storage media – whether a hard disk, SAN, NAS etc. – having failed.
- The file-system failing, resulting in part of all of associated data being rendered unreadable.
- Data being accidentally deleted or migrated.
- A fault with the server’s hardware.
- The relevant data having become corrupted.
The technician that conducts your organisation's free diagnostic will determine the cause of failure and develop a detailed plan to successfully retrieve and extract data stored on your organisation's SQL server.
Following your organisation's free diagnostic having been completed we’ll be able to tell you what data we can recover and we’ll also provide you with a no-obligation, fixed-fee quote. Book yours today be sending us an email or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.