External disk not working? No Problem!
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- External hard drive data recovery rate of 92.5%
External Hard Drives are frequently used by commercial entities and other organisations as they provide a quick and affordable way of storing greater quantities of data. All external Hard Drives contain standard hard drives and, more often than not, failure can be attributed to this drive. Occasionally, though, a problem with the external unit can be the cause of data loss.
Upon receiving your organisation’s external hard drive, our technicians will undertake a free diagnostic which will involve:
- Analysing your external hard drive in order to determine the cause of the failure;
- Determining if any internal or external parts need to be replaced; and
- Deciding on the most-effective means of retrieving the data stored on the drive.
In order to determine the likelihood of a full recovery, how long the recovery will take and the likely costs, it is essential that a skilled and experienced technician perform an initial diagnosis on the drive. Book your completely free diagnostic today by emailing or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.