Seagate Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD)
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- Seagate SSHD data recovery undertaken by experts in both HDDs and SSDs
Seagate’s hybrid storage drives are comprised of a traditional hard disk along with a NAND memory chip within which the most frequently accessed data is stored. This is achieved by determining what data the user of the drive accesses with the most regularity and then copying the relevant data sectors to the NAND chip resulting in notable improvements to performance.
This hybrid setup led to Fields developing new and advanced techniques which are employed with all relevant drives. When completing a diagnostic on a hybrid drive, our technicians will:
- Determine the exact cause of data loss;
- Analyse the media’s components and decide if any are in need of Recover/replacement;
- Extract parameters from the media’s NAND chip; and
- Create a bespoke plan for the safe extraction and recovery of your data.
Whilst these techniques have brought about exceptional success rates with Seagate’s hybrid drives, it is simply not possible to determine whether recovery is possible without first conducting a diagnostic on the drive. You can book a free diagnostic today – with a no-obligation, fixed-fee quote to follow – by simply sending us an email or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.