Western Digital SED
- We offer a completely free, no-obligation 24 hour diagnostic!
- Receive a file list, report and fixed-fee quote before proceeding!
- Western Digital SED data recovery performed by skilled and experienced technicians
We’re all looking for more secure ways to store our sensitive and valuable data– and hard drive manufacturers are no different!
In an attempt to protect their intellectual property, Western Digital recently added a feature to all new drives designed to effectively prevent access to the disk’s system area and, most importantly, its critical firmware. Unfortunately, without access to this key information, it is not possible to recover data from a damaged drive.
In order to circumvent this, however, Fields’ technicians will do the following when diagnosing an SED Western Digital drive:
- Prevent the drive from loading components when powered up;
- Manually populate RAM from external sources; and
- Access the drive’s service area in order to develop a custom plan for the safe retrieval of your data.
With Fields’ free diagnostic, you can receive confirmation of the fact that your data can be recovered and receive a no-obligation, fixed-fee quote fast! Book yours today by sending us an email or calling us on 0800 083 7891
Why choose us
From soldering irons to our state-of-the-art labs – we’ve got it all! Click here to find out more.
Over 140,000 diagnostics completed on hundreds of media and system types. Learn more here.
Our Free Diagnostic Service
24/48 hour free diagnostic followed by a detailed report and no-obligation report. Find out more here.